By visiting our site and/or purchasing from us, you engage in our service and agree with the following terms and conditions, both referenced herein and/or through hyperlink.
About Our ServiceOur site and services provided to you on and through our website are on an "AS IS" basis, meaning that you agree the owners of our site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
Electronic CommunicationsWhen you visit our website, use Live Chat to chat with us or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications us electronically. We will communicate with you by LiveChat or e-mail on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
CopyrightAll content on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and is protected by Hong Kong copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the Company and is protected by Hong Kong copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of the Company or its software suppliers and is protected by Hong Kong copyright laws.
License and Site AccessThe Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of the Company. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction services. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company. The use of spiders, robots, scrapers or any other means, whether through the use of automated software or through a physical or mechanical system, is strictly prohibited.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other 'hidden text' utilizing the Company's name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Company. You may not use any Company logos or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
About the RefundA full refund is only available at the discretion of BUYFIFACOINS.com. If we do not complete the delivery within 48 hours then please contact us to request a full refund or ask for an update on where your order is up to.
About Your PurchaseAll of your purchases on BUYFIFACOINS.com are our delivery service and any consultation required, but NOT the actual coins and virtual items. Some of the narratives on our website, such as “buy coins”, are only to make it easier for you to know what you get at last.
FUT coins are (and will always be) the property of EA Sports. We have no relationship or cooperation with the authorities.
You receive services of transferring to enhance your FUT gaming experience, saving money and time collecting coins, players and squads.
About Registration and PasswordYou are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
Violation Account HandlingIn case of violation of the terms above, BUYFIFACOINS.com will take measures such as mandatory risk verification, suspension or termination of service provision, without any compensation.
Seller Acceptable Use PolicySeller is required to fulfill the delivery within the stipulated delivery time by using the delivery method selected by buyer. Sellers are advised to set a delivery time frame that they can commit and deliver, as advertised on their listing. If a seller does not fulfill the order according to the delivery method as stated in the order, the seller is fully liable in the event of a trade dispute and BUYFIFACOINS reserves the right to take appropriate action including but not limited to refunding the order to the buyer. Good practices and reliable sellers attracts the most customers. Sellers should log on to their accounts as often as possible as this would reflect their online/offline status on their sales listing. This increases the chance of a potential customer in placing an order from their list.
Seller is required to capture screenshots (printscreen before and after trade) or provide video evidence of the trade, then upload them to the order details page once delivery is completed. Seller is not allowed to request for an order cancellation. Seller may be required to provide obligatory compensation to the buyer if an order is canceled or delayed due to seller's negligence. Stock level must be accurate at all times. For an example, if the stock level is set to 1000, you are expected to offer the service of delivering 1000 coins to the buyer. Make sure you have the ability to provide the delivery service before creating the listing.
All communication and correspondence between the seller and the buyer must be done through the BUYFIFACOINS Chat Application. Refrain from chatting in-game.
Seller is not allowed to provide offsite trade or personal offers in any way (see Offsite Trading below). Any sellers found doing so will have their BUYFIFACOINS account permanently banned.
Communications with buyers must be courteous. We strictly prohibit the posting of harassing content, including but not limited to threats of violence. If you believe there has been a violation to any of our policies, please report it to us immediately.
Seller is not allowed to create more than one BUYFIFACOINS account and commit fraud by buying from their own sales listing. Any seller found doing so is subject to penalties or even permanent ban of account.
If a trade dispute or chargeback arise due to reasons that is caused by the sellers, such as delivery delay or did not upload proof of delivery as required, sellers are liable for all cost and damages associated with such disputes.
In-game virtual items, coins, player cards and squads sold on the platform are all obtained legitimately (by playing online matches, completing tasks, open packs…). All products for sale are strictly reviewed by the platform. Gaming assets obtained through other means are prohibited.
Prohibited and counterfeited items and servicesIf a Seller lists a prohibited item or service, as set forth below, it will be deemed to be a violation of our Terms of Service regardless of whether the Seller acted intentionally or not. If BUYFIFACOINS determines that a listing is in violation or is otherwise inappropriate BUYFIFACOINS may, at its discretion, remove the listing and cancel any related transactions up to and including termination or suspension of the Seller’s account.
BUYFIFACOINS may not be used in connection with any product, service, transaction, or activity that in general is fraudulent, deceptive, or violates any law or government regulation.
The list of Prohibited Items may be updated from time to time at BUYFIFACOINS’s discretion. Examples of items that fall under certain categories may also be expanded to provide better communication and context to our community.
BUYFIFACOINS may not be used to sell any of the following products or services:
● In-game virtual items that are not “earned” by gamers with their efforts and achievements in the game. For clarity, virtual items that can be purchased with cash payment to the game developer are prohibited.
● Any listings that somehow encompass practices like duping, glitching, hacking, or modding.
● Items or services that require the exchange of sensitive account credentials (username and password).
● Selling any premium virtual currencies that are exclusively purchased from game publishers and developers.
● Stolen or counterfeit goods.
● Any item that contains a computer virus, malware, or spyware.
● Any unauthorized or copyrighted copies include, but are not limited to, backup, pirated, duplicated, or bootlegged copies.
● Selling account or access to an account that had been registered to a specific person.
● Selling beta codes, beta software, test software, and evaluation software. These are pre-release copies of software distributed by software developers strictly for the purpose of evaluation and troubleshooting.
● Selling redeemed or used codes.
Offsite TradingBUYFIFACOINS takes very seriously on the trade practices conducted at our marketplace. While it is a rare occurrence, it has been reported on occasion where honest users are harmed by fraudulent actions/intentions of hoodwinkers. Trade conducted and completed within the BUYFIFACOINS platform ensures that the order has gone through our verification checks and cleared appropriate protocols. Offsite trade will not receive any assurance from BUYFIFACOINS either in mediation or indemnification as we are not liable for the actions of individuals taken outside of our trading platform.
We have enacted a policy for sellers currently to demonstrate a solid stance against soliciting offsite trade. Even if the intentions are pure, things can still go wrong, and therefore these proactive steps are being taken to ensure the safety of our honest users. If a seller is caught embezzling traffic from BUYFIFACOINS to complete trade offsite, their accounts will be suspended. If a buyer, or seller tries to lure you to engage in offsite trading activities, please report it to us immediately. You may after all, save yourself and others from being unnecessarily affected by fraudulent activity.
Seller's Offense1st Offense
- Your BUYFIFACOINS account will be suspended temporarily (remove listings, disable payment withdrawal and selling permission, cancel any pending payments).
- You may contact BUYFIFACOINS via [email protected] and produce a formal written appeal for your case. Our respective management shall review the case before deciding on the outcome.
- A penalty of USD150* is to be paid directly to us via specific payment gateways or deducted directly from seller's available balance, prior to the release of the account.
- Any partial delivery made will be deducted and a full refund shall be issued to the buyer.
*subject to change
- Your BUYFIFACOINS account will be suspended permanently.
- Your entire account and its contents will be revoked (including any available funds in the account).
AML PolicyThis policy of BUYFIFACOINS is to prohibit and actively pursue the prevention of money laundering and any activity that facilitates money laundering or the funding of terrorist and terrorist activities. BUYFIFACOINS requires its managers, employees and affiliates to adhere to the policy in preventing the use of Company’s Services for money laundering purposes.
BUYFIFACOINS operates in areas where there are strict anti-money laundering (AML) regulations. We are committed to cooperating with local financial management departments. BUYFIFACOINS complies with relevant international standards and local legislation and jurisdiction requirements, strengthens and adjusts our internal monitoring mechanism, and cracks down on relevant illegal activities.
We predict the average level of virtual items acquired by normal individual players in the game based on the length of the game's server opening time, and use this as a basis to determine whether the virtual items sold by the player are abnormal;
We constantly set and adjust daily transaction limits and withdrawal limits based on security requirements and actual transaction conditions;
If transactions occur frequently in your registered account or exceed a reasonable range, our team will evaluate and determine whether the transaction is suspicious;
If we determine that a transaction is suspicious based on our evaluation, we may take restrictive measures such as suspending or rejecting the transaction. If possible, we may even cancel the transaction as soon as possible and report to the competent authority, but will not notify you;
Anti-money laundering regulations require us to monitor and track suspicious transactions and report to relevant law enforcement agencies. If we believe that there is any connection with criminal activities or money laundering, we have the right to refuse transactions at any stage.
Suspicious activitiesWhere any suspicions arise that criminal conduct may have taken place involving a customer, or third party, we will consider whether there is a risk that money laundering has occurred or may occur.
Some examples of suspicious activities to be reported include:
1. A customer provides insufficient, false, or suspicious information or is reluctant to provide complete information.
2. Requests by a customer to pay in cash.
3. Payments to or from third parties that have no apparent or logical connection with the customer or transaction.
4. Payment to or from countries considered high risk for money laundering.
5. Payments from countries unrelated to the transaction or not logical for the customer.
6. Overpayments followed by directions to refund a payment, especially if requested to send the payment to a third party.
7. Any customer for whom we cannot determine the true beneficial owner.
8. Unexpected spikes in a customer’s activities.
9. Purchase any Offer created by him/herself, or an agent of him/herself.
10. Register or make use of more than one BUYFIFACOINS account.
11. Confirm delivery before its completion.
12. Return purchased products or services to the Seller under any circumstances except when appropriately arbitrated by BUYFIFACOINS staff.
When the above suspicious activities happen.
BUYFIFACOINS should be entitled to:
Verify the Buyer and Buyer’s payments;
Hold the Buyer’s payments until BUYFIFACOINS has determined the Order’s completion state;
Appropriately refund the Buyer for any products or services that are deemed by BUYFIFACOINS not to have been properly delivered;
Protect the Seller from payment fraud;
Appropriately disburse payment to the Seller, minus BUYFIFACOINS fees, for any products or services that are deemed by BUYFIFACOINS to have been properly delivered;
Reserve the right to prosecute the Buyer or Seller, to the fullest extent of the law, should there be any fraudulent activity.
In the event that a transaction is escalated to the BUYFIFACOINS Final Resolution Committee.
BUYFIFACOINS should be entitled to:
Impartially arbitrate any disputes between the Buyer and Seller to the fullest extent possible;
Continue to hold the Buyer’s payments until the completion state of the Order has been determined by BUYFIFACOINS;
Continue to protect the Seller from fraudulent payments;
Meticulously inspect the Seller’s Delivery Evidence and verify to the fullest extent possible that the Seller has abided by the Secure Seller Delivery Agreement;
Verify to the fullest extent possible that the Buyer has abided by the Secure Buyer Delivery Agreement;
Review the trading history of the Buyer and Seller;
Rigorously verify the Buyer and Seller involved in the transaction, as well as a review of the Offer and Order;
Review any communications sent between the Buyer and Seller through the BUYFIFACOINS Onsite Messaging System that are related to the Order;
Reserve the right to perform any additional assessment or investigatory step required in the final resolution of a dispute.
BUYFIFACOINS takes a firm stand against identity theft and fraud. BUYFIFACOINS takes a variety of both orthodox and unorthodox measures to prevent, track, investigate and log fraudulent activity.
As a policy, BUYFIFACOINS will aggressively pursue, to the fullest extent of the law, prosecution of any individuals or groups who engage in fraudulent activity on the Site. This includes fully supplying all relevant personal, transactional, and other identifiable information to the appropriate legal authorities, including, without limitation, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Internet Fraud Complaint Center, the United States Postal Inspection Service, the United States Secret Service and other relevant local, state, federal, and international authorities, such that the they may complete investigations, issue arrest warrants, and make an effective prosecution.
BUYFIFACOINS will also report fraudulent activities to related ISPs (Internet Service Providers) for action under their Acceptable Use Policies.
In addition to the criminal cases that may be filed, BUYFIFACOINS may submit a separate civil case against an offender to recover any and all damages and costs (financial and otherwise) that are incurred by BUYFIFACOINS. BUYFIFACOINS takes no consideration of, and makes no exception to, how “small” the fraud is, the age of the fraudulent individual, nor that “no one was really hurt”. BUYFIFACOINS investigates, prosecutes, and litigates to the fullest extent possible, without regard to cost.
Conviction on Credit Card Fraud carries penalties of 10 years imprisonment and/or a $10,000 fine per U.S.C. Title 18, Section 3056, Subsection (b), and specifically authorizes the United States Secret Service to detect and arrest any person who violates any federal criminal laws relating to Credit Card Fraud and related activity in connection with computers and/or access devices.
Copyright PolicyWe respect the intellectual property of others and we expect the users of our services do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright or other intellectual property rights infringement and is accessible through a website or other online service operated by us, you may notify us in accordance with the European Union’s E-Commerce Directive 2000/31/EC (including appropriate EU Member State implementing legislation) in relation to applicable intellectual property rights, or the United States’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1998 (DMCA).
Notice of Claimed InfringementIf you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you will need to send a written communication that includes the following:
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
(b) Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed.
(c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and which is requested to be removed or disabled, along information reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the material.
(d) Information reasonably sufficient to enable us to contact you, for example an email address, telephone number or other contact details.
(e) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law.
(f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury under the DMCA, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right which allegedly is infringed.
Please send this notification by email to [email protected]
If you are unsure whether you hold rights to a particular work, or whether the content you are reporting is infringing your legal rights, please consult an attorney before filing a DMCA Notice. Please be aware that under 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees incurred by us or our users, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.
Take Down ProcedureUpon receipt of written notification provided in the manner required by 17 U.S.C. § 512 or relevant local applicable laws , we will:
Remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
Forward the written notification to the user who posted the allegedly infringing material ("User"); and
Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the User that we have removed or disabled access to the material.
If your notification does not comply with § 512 of the DMCA, but does identify the allegedly infringing work, we will contact you promptly to assist you in complying with the notice requirements.
DMCA Counter NotificationIf you receive a notification stating that material you submitted to BUYFIFACOINS is disabled or removed as a result of a DMCA Notice, and you believe that the material was disabled or removed as a result of mistake or misidentification, then you may send us a DMCA Counter-Notification to the addresses above.
You need to send us a notification includes the following:
(a) Your physical or electronic signature;
(b) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
(c) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
(d) Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address; and
(e) A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located, or if your address is outside of the United States, of any judicial district in which we do business, and that you will accept service of process from the complaining party or his agent.
Upon receipt of written counter notification provided in the manner required by 17 U.S.C. § 512 or relevant local applicable laws, we will:
Promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the counter notification;
Inform the complaining party that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
Replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the counter notification, provided our designated agent has not received notice from the complaining party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain User from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our network or system.
BUYFIFACOINS may elect not to respond to intellectual property infringement notifications that do not substantially comply with all of the foregoing requirements, and BUYFIFACOINS may elect to remove allegedly infringing material that comes to its attention via notices that do not substantially comply with such requirements.
It is the firm policy of the Site to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers, and/or to block such Users from posting additional content, to the extent technically feasible.
BUYFIFACOINS has long been committed to providing convenient and legal trading services. Mainwhile, we respect and protect the intellectual copyright rights of related parties. We always resolutely put an end to infringements that harm the legitimate interests of others, and implement this principle in our daily services and operations. A friendly, legal and fair trading environment is guaranteed for global users.
TradeProtect for Buyer1. BUYFIFACOINS TradeProtect will cover a buyer's purchase when:
- Buyer did not receive their order.
- Item received by the buyer does not match product description.
2. BUYFIFACOINS TradeProtect does not cover the following:
- Buyers have verified and confirmed the receipt of the order.
- Buyer's remorse.
- Transactions made outside of BUYFIFACOINS Marketplace.
- Any amendment by Game Developer / Game Publisher after delivery is successfully conducted.
3. BUYFIFACOINS TradeProtect does not cover fraudulent claims. We reserve the right to pursue legal actions and permanently suspend a buyer's account for filing fraudulent claims.
4. Buyers must only confirm the receipt of your order after you have verified the item received is as described in the product listing and in working condition. Confirming the receipt of your order indicate that you are satisfied with your purchase and agree to release the payment to the seller.
5. The buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the purchased Goods and/or Services if no claim, issues and/or complaints is raised or made by the relevant Buyer to BUYFIFACOINS within seventy two (72) hours upon delivery of the purchased Goods and/or Services. Refunds will not be given for orders which its payment has been released to the seller.
6. All Sale Contracts are strictly made between the relevant Seller and the relevant Buyer. BUYFIFACOINS may assist the Buyer or the Seller in the event of a dispute after the conclusion of Sale Contract, but shall not otherwise be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever in respect of Sale Contracts.
7. In the event of a trading dispute, buyers have 72 hours to respond to our request for information by providing evidence for validation. We will deem the issue resolved and close the dispute if buyer fails to do so within the stipulated time frame.
8. All payment disputes or chargeback is not covered by TradeProtect. We will stop investigation and any request including refunds will not be entertained if such situation arise.
9. BUYFIFACOINS TradeProtect only suits for protecting legal interests for buyers purchasing inside of BUYFIFACOINS marketplace, ensuring the compliance with regulations of trading process. It is not a product warranty.
Transaction Limits for buyersBUYFIFACOINS users are required to follow below transaction limits based on the registration date and/or purchase history, and the purchase pattern. Otherwise, their accounts will be restricted.
For new user account(registered within 6 Months):
1.Daily transaction with the cap of $700 USD or equals to $700 USD in other currencies.
2.The maximum amount of a single transaction is limited to $500 USD or equals to $500 USD in other currencies.
3.If a newly registered user purchases more than $2000USD in a single month, his/her account may be limited.
4.For newly registered users, the frequency is limited to 3 with the cap of $1000 USD per day.
For old user account(registered over 6 Months):
1.Daily transaction with the cap of $2000 USD or equals to $2000 USD in other currencies.
2.The maximum amount of a single transaction is limited to $2000 USD or equals to $2000 USD in other currencies.
3.If an old user purchases more than $5000USD in a single month, his/her account may be limited.
4.For old users, the frequency is limited to 5 with the cap of $2000 USD per day.
5.It is regarded as new users who registered accounts over 6 months but with transaction history within 6 months.
BUYFIFACOINS reserves the right to impose further transaction limits on the purchase.
TradeProtect for SellerSell your items at BUYFIFACOINS with peace of mind and let us handle all necessary verification so you can solely focus on your trades.
Coverage provided to seller under BUYFIFACOINS TradeProtect:
1. Escrowed payments until delivery are confirmed: BUYFIFACOINS safeguards sellers from scams by safely holding the buyer’s payment in escrow. Unless the sold item is not delivered within a timely manner, buyers are not able to cancel the transaction, ensuring that the funds stay locked until the whole transaction is complete.
2. Chargeback liability: This applies when a buyer is trying to file for unauthorised payment refund (chargeback). Given that the seller can provide full delivery proof based on our services requirement, the seller will be fully reimbursed. BUYFIFACOINS takes the lead to resolve the issue with the payment providers and sellers can relax and focus on what matters the most, selling.
3. Seller`s account and product listings must be in check with our Terms of Service.
What is NOT covered under BUYFIFACOINS TradeProtect:
1. Product or services not as described
2. Non-delivery of order
3. Intentional fraud or scam - Seller's account will be permanently suspended and BUYFIFACOINS reserves the right to recall all payment being disbursed to seller and pursue legal action.
4. If the buyer raises a payment dispute and succeeds, the financial institution will cancel the transaction. This means that the amount originally paid by the buyer will be refunded to them. Depending on the reason for the success of the buyer's payment dispute, we may recover this amount from the seller.
Proof of delivery:
1. Please upload delivery proof immediately through Seller's Sold Order page upon delivery of order. We will no longer accept delivery proof sent to our mailbox. If the delivery proof is not found in Seller's Sold Order, or uploaded within stipulated time frame, we will deem no delivery proof is submitted by the seller and decisions will be made on this basis in the event of a trade dispute. The system will now support uploading of both image and video files:
(a) Supported format: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, mp4, 3gp, mov, wmv, avi, flv
(b) Size limit: Maximum 100MB per file
(c) Quantity: Maximum 150 files per order
2. For order amount higher than USD 500.00, seller is required to keep a copy of video proof. Certain games may also require video proof regardless of trading amount.
3. For games that support email notification: Screenshots of such notifications indicating changes made to the sold account, such as login IP or device changes.
4. Any screenshots to validate the completion of transactions must also be included as proof.
5. For other game services, screenshots or video proof must consist of buyer's character ID, quantity before and after the delivery.
6. BUYFIFACOINS reserves the right to cancel the order if seller is found to have submitted incorrect or fake proof of delivery.
BUYFIFACOINS proactively monitors all activity of the Marketplace, but you can help to identify any suspicious activities by reporting it to us if you found any user violating our terms and policies, including any exploits, abuse or solicitation for private deals.
Address: FLAT/RM 504, 5/F Но KING COMMERCIAL CENTRE
2-16 FA YUEN STREET, MONG KOK, KL, HK